2015 Ronde van België (Baloise Belgium Tour) 27-31/05 2.HC

Page 5 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Oct 23, 2011
3,846
2
0
Good ride from Van Avermaet.

Benoot is so strong. Only 21 years old! The Belgians have their heir for the classics. :)

(Van Der Poel got caught by the Elmiger group and Teuns passed him in the GC, so if I got it right he will be 6th in the GC, which is still pretty good for a 20 year old cyclocrosser in his first professional road race this season)
 
Jun 24, 2013
543
0
0
Impressive by Benoot, but Van Avermaet deserves the win too! Nice ride by Foliforov and also by Teuns, future prospects I guess. Bille will also go PCT or WT again I think after this showing.
 
Re:

Wow 2 days after the end of it, and this thread is already relegated to Page 2. It speaks volume for this forum's lack of concern for real cycling.


Maaaaaaaarten said:
Good ride from Van Avermaet.

Benoot is so strong. Only 21 years old! The Belgians have their heir for the classics. :)

(Van Der Poel got caught by the Elmiger group and Teuns passed him in the GC, so if I got it right he will be 6th in the GC, which is still pretty good for a 20 year old cyclocrosser in his first professional road race this season)
Shame I couldn't watch any stage but create to see all those Belgium-born talented riders in the top10. Must be my favourite result of the year. Mathieu seems to be the only crosser to perform, though. Normally the Tour of Belgium is the rendez-vous for crossers but here only teammate Walsleben was classified besides Mathieu. Where were the Fideas and Sunweb ???

Van Avermaet shows that he's a real winner! What a palmares he's got now! :cool:
 
Re: Re:

Echoes said:
Maaaaaaaarten said:
Good ride from Van Avermaet.

Benoot is so strong. Only 21 years old! The Belgians have their heir for the classics. :)

(Van Der Poel got caught by the Elmiger group and Teuns passed him in the GC, so if I got it right he will be 6th in the GC, which is still pretty good for a 20 year old cyclocrosser in his first professional road race this season)
Shame I couldn't watch any stage but create to see all those Belgium-born talented riders in the top10. Must be my favourite result of the year. Mathieu seems to be the only crosser to perform, though. Normally the Tour of Belgium is the rendez-vous for crossers but here only teammate Walsleben was classified besides Mathieu. Where were the Fideas and Sunweb ???
van Aert was there or there abouts until he crashed on the final day.
 
Jul 27, 2014
376
0
0
Re: Re:

Echoes said:
Wow 2 days after the end of it, and this thread is already relegated to Page 2. It speaks volume for this forum's lack of concern for real cycling.


Maaaaaaaarten said:
Good ride from Van Avermaet.

Benoot is so strong. Only 21 years old! The Belgians have their heir for the classics. :)

(Van Der Poel got caught by the Elmiger group and Teuns passed him in the GC, so if I got it right he will be 6th in the GC, which is still pretty good for a 20 year old cyclocrosser in his first professional road race this season)
Shame I couldn't watch any stage but create to see all those Belgium-born talented riders in the top10. Must be my favourite result of the year. Mathieu seems to be the only crosser to perform, though. Normally the Tour of Belgium is the rendez-vous for crossers but here only teammate Walsleben was classified besides Mathieu. Where were the Fideas and Sunweb ???

Van Avermaet shows that he's a real winner! What a palmares he's got now! :cool:
Unless Contador is involved no one cares.
 
Apr 12, 2009
2,364
0
0
Walsleben was good throughout all the stages (won the combativité gc). Van Aert could have finished top 15 this stage, if not for the crash
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Pantani_lives Professional Road Racing 727

ASK THE COMMUNITY