• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2015, Ronde van Vlaanderen 264.9 Km

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re: Re:

lemon cheese cake said:
sir fly said:
I can't believe there's so few comments in the thread an hour before the broadcast.
As far as I'm concerned, the beer is cooling, chicken wings are waiting just a bit before I put them in the oven where the dessert is baking at the moment.
Happy Easter to all of you who are celebrating it on this Sunday!
Then of course you've got the obligatory egg shaped chocalate nibbles to help you through the day!

I've already started on the beer, Amstel seemed almost appropriate. Then again it is 3:30 here.
Stybar or Vanmarcke ftw

lemon cheese cake said:
sir fly said:
I can't believe there's so few comments in the thread an hour before the broadcast.
As far as I'm concerned, the beer is cooling, chicken wings are waiting just a bit before I put them in the oven where the dessert is baking at the moment.
Then of course you've got the obligatory egg shaped chocalate nibbles to help you through the day!
Next Sunday, maybe.
Cheers!

Re:

sir fly said:

Since people started the "who will win xxxxxx?" Poll threads the number of posts in the race thread before the race has dropped to pretty much nothing.

Personally I really dislike those polls and threads. That's just me though :)

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
Yup, one thread a race is way better. I have a feeling Roelandts is gonna win today. I personally hope for Vanmarcke but since Roelandts is one of the nicest guys you'll ever see I will 'cheer' for him too.

Kwibus said:
sir fly said:

Since people started the "who will win xxxxxx?" Poll threads the number of posts in the race thread before the race has dropped to pretty much nothing.

Personally I really dislike those polls and threads. That's just me though :)
So that's why the polls aren't working... ;)

May 28, 2012
Visit site
Re:

Bushman said:
Gaudin in the break? Can't give him too much time.

If we were talking about P-R, he would be a big theat from such a break. However, I'm afraid that he'll lose two minutes on the Koppenberg alone. :eek:

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
He is probably only training for next week.Still nice to see a good name in the break :)

Cmon this is the 2nd best day of the year!!! (used to be 1st tho :p)

Sky taking it seriously. long day ahead for the bots
Clipboard_zpske5b66ep.jpg

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site

Kokoso said:
ILovecycling said:
Koba80 said:
Anyone with a link (I really need to buy a TV post-moving)?
http://bvls2013.com/stream4.html
I prefer this more than english commentary...and good picture

about Sagan: I dont think its fat,its just the classics type of guy muscles ;)
He doesn't look defined at all, that's strange for me, considering this is cycling. I'd think he really is little bit fat.
It might be...but still depends how is form is,everything else is minor imo.