• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2015 Tour de France Stage 11: Pau › Cauterets

Page 28 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
***. How far to the finish? Sounds like Martin is flying.

Thank god he didn't join the break earlier and was unable to follow Rafal. I wouldn't bet against him on this kind of finish.

Well, my velogames team took a hit (co-leader in my league has Majka, I got Martin) but I am not going to complain :D

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
Tinkov to ride for the polka-dot jersey now. Pathetic. Contador is not even going to fight like he did in 2011, when he continued to animate the race with daring attacks.

Re:

FootonFan said:
Tinkov to ride for the polka-dot jersey now. Pathetic. Contador is not even going to fight like he did in 2011, when he continued to animate the race with daring attacks.

Contador is free to attack as well if he feels good. Others should not be forced to work for him if they have a serious chance of grabbing a win (Majka, Sagan) though.

Great ride Rafal! More of the same tommorow and then a well deserved rest