• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2015 Tour De France Stage 4: Seraing - Cambrai, 223.5 km

Page 10 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re:

Its such a shame Froome throwed away his TT-talents - which lasted during his adopted countrys Olympic - who inarguably made hime that one year to the best in the discipline of all time. He could have benefited from that here.

But perhaps Brailsfords gains have made him to one of the best classic riders? With the right amount of tailwinds and good equipments he could very well take the sprint finish here.

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
GVA, from the live feed

But I'm happy with my condition and today, I'm on much more favourable ground. Cobbles suit me a little bit better. Obviously it's a stage I've had in mind and which I pinned down. The priority remains to look after Tejay of course. But I will also have a little bit of freedom and hopefully I can go for a stage victory.

Something tells me that we will see GVA attacking on the cobbles. He just can't help himself.

Also counting on Vanmarcke and Stybar to attack.

Re:

sultanofhyd said:
Are you guys kidding? Froome is wearing the yellow jersey, ofcourse Sky would be at the **** front.
They're clearly going beyond the standard "pace the peloton" fare that's traditionally the task of the leader's team, and well into "speed up so that we're in the best possible position for the upcoming cobbled sector".

May 26, 2009
Visit site
Re:

Punkan said:
Sky burning matches too early?

Nope. Remember the Tour in 2012 and they had guys riding on the front for 30km then the next guy did 30 etc. Sky will blow them away and end up with 5 or 6 guys in the front group.

TRENDING THREADS