2015 Tour de France Stage 5: Arras-Amiens 189.5km

Page 15 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jun 15, 2009
Re:

Sasquatch said:
Kristoff only has Rodriguez and someone else

Degenkolb has plenty of riders

Greipel has a few

Quick-step have a lot.
That´s all he needs before getting behind Cavendishs wheel and then take him over while he (Cav) rollls out to a good 6th. :D

Re: Re:

TMP402 said:
staubsauger said:
FDJ should just pull Pinot and let him train for the Vuelta. It's a shame he's still around as a broken man!
Some article on descending recently said Pinot was so nervous on the descents in 2013 that he lost five minutes to Froome on one stage, then the following day he was still so freaked out by the descent the day before he lost 25 minutes, and FDJ eventually had to send him racing a car so he could get used to speed again.
and i thought i hated my job

ggusta said:
TMP402 said:
staubsauger said:
FDJ should just pull Pinot and let him train for the Vuelta. It's a shame he's still around as a broken man!
Some article on descending recently said Pinot was so nervous on the descents in 2013 that he lost five minutes to Froome on one stage, then the following day he was still so freaked out by the descent the day before he lost 25 minutes, and FDJ eventually had to send him racing a car so he could get used to speed again.
Hope the team won't make him watch hundred slasher movies after the Bonnet incident

Re: Re:

ggusta said:
TMP402 said:
staubsauger said:
Well it certainly worked for Pinot.

Oct 4, 2014
After having shown he’s a good Paris-Roubaix rider, Nibali wants to win the sprint...

ASK THE COMMUNITY