• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2015 Tour de France Stage 5: Arras-Amiens 189.5km

Page 8 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re: Re:

Der Effe said:
TMP402 said:
Der Effe said:
True, but not as horrible as the Anglo-Saxon cultural imperialism that's been spreading around for a few decades now. Even though Froomey is a boss this sickening attitude has been embodied by US- and UK Postal perfectly in cycling.

You're actually condoning the assault of Sky employees because of "Anglo-Saxon cultural imperialism"?

I am not. All I am saying is that behaviour like that doesn't come from nothing. That's something totally different to condoning or justifying it.

Yeah it comes from a lack of respect for other human beings

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site

TMP402 said:
Der Effe said:
TMP402 said:
Both posters there saying "I don't condone assault, but..." - there is no "but". Outright condemnation is the prerequisite answer for a serious person.

If you have absolutely no clue about human nature and behaviour whatsoever that could be the case.

I'm getting involved with you, bro.

Kick me in the face!

Der Effe said:
TMP402 said:
Der Effe said:
TMP402 said:
Both posters there saying "I don't condone assault, but..." - there is no "but". Outright condemnation is the prerequisite answer for a serious person.

If you have absolutely no clue about human nature and behaviour whatsoever that could be the case.

Kick me in the face!

haha I left out "not".

TommyGun said:
VanBsr said:
DBotero said:
VanBsr said:
Does anyone know when the live tracking will be available?
Live tracking :confused:

http://letour-livetracking.dimensiondata.com/

:confused:

One of the biggest disappointement so far. They advertised a lot about this, but I haven't seen any real-time data tracking since the beginning. You can get a daily report about the stage stastistic, but it is not that informative.

It's 'coming soon' Thomas.

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site

TMP402 said:
Der Effe said:
TMP402 said:
Der Effe said:
TMP402 said:

Kick me in the face!

haha I left out "not".

Freudian slip, you're caught ;)

Back to cycling. Please let there be echelons today.

BigMac said:
TommyGun said:
VanBsr said:
DBotero said:
VanBsr said:
Does anyone know when the live tracking will be available?
Live tracking :confused:

http://letour-livetracking.dimensiondata.com/

:confused:

One of the biggest disappointement so far. They advertised a lot about this, but I haven't seen any real-time data tracking since the beginning. You can get a daily report about the stage stastistic, but it is not that informative.

It's 'coming soon' Thomas.

Maybe next year

"From 2016 for the next four years, ASO and Dimension Data will work closely together to extend and enhance the platform to deliver a range of innovative end-user experiences"

TRENDING THREADS