• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2015 Tour de France Stage 7: Livarot - Fougeres, 190.5 km

Page 9 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Dog

Mar 15, 2015
Visit site
Greipel led out Cav this time.

Glad to see Greipel held off Sagan for second though. Would love to see Gorilla win the green jersey.

Re: Re:

franic said:
Ryo Hazuki said:
what are people complaining? this is the best first week tour in 20 years that I'm watching it
Last year was definitely better. You had York-Sheffield with the attack by Nibali, Ypres-Arenberger Port du Hainaut with the cobblestone and rain, Tomblike-Gerardmer with the fight between Nibali and Contador and Gerardmere-Mulhouse with Tony Martin’s solo.
Let’s wait till Sunday, but it looks like there’s no contest.

Last year was good.

This year is also good. First 4 stages all had interest. The last three a little less so for their racing.
But I would admit last year was just a little ahead.

Certainly better than ones from 5 years ago or so

Hugo Koblet said:
franic said:
Hugo Koblet said:
Great sprint today. Cavendish by far the fastest. Epic fail sprint by Kristoff.
Haller waited too long and Guarnieri wasn’t able to launch Kristoff properly
I don't know, it looked to me as if Katusha did a pretty good job today. It was Kristoff who was going backwards when Cavendish, Greipel, Degenkolb and Sagan opened up.
Yup, Katusha put Kristoff in great position, he just couldn't keep it going. Kristoff Fail.

MatParker117 said:
TMP402 said:
Sagan only 5 seconds behind Froome... will Froome again donate it to another team tomorrow? I guess Tinkoff will try to make sure Froome keeps it.

Nah Sky know how too keep yellow for two weeks.

Yeah to be fair, Froome had the jersey only one day later than this in 2013, and the one stage he already held it on this year was probably the best stage to have it on.

rm7

Mar 14, 2015
Visit site
Re:

TMP402 said:
Sagan only 5 seconds behind Froome... will Froome again donate it to another team tomorrow? I guess Tinkoff will try to make sure Froome keeps it.

It won't matter. TTT on sunday where they could loose it again, otherwise Sagan will loose it tuesday anyway.

TRENDING THREADS