• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2015 Tour de France Stage 7: Livarot - Fougeres, 190.5 km

Page 10 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jul 27, 2014
Visit site
Re: 2015 Tour de France Stage 7: Livarot - Fougeres, 190.5 k

irondan said:
Gigs_98 said:
What happened to Kristoffs shape? He is extremely bad in this tour.
Good question, he blew it today big time..
He just doesn't have the explosion IMO,

Great bike throw from Sagan again

But Cav blazed away from sagan

Oct 16, 2009
Visit site
Re: Re:

Hugo Koblet said:
franic said:
Hugo Koblet said:
Great sprint today. Cavendish by far the fastest. Epic fail sprint by Kristoff.
Haller waited too long and Guarnieri wasn’t able to launch Kristoff properly
I don't know, it looked to me as if Katusha did a pretty good job today. It was Kristoff who was going backwards when Cavendish, Greipel, Degenkolb and Sagan opened up.
Yeah, they were fine. Kristoff just went a bit late (or Greipel went early) and had to wait to pass Guarnieri to the right, while Cav and the rest were flying by on the left.

sir fly said:
Singer01 said:
TMP402 said:
Sagan only 5 seconds behind Froome... will Froome again donate it to another team tomorrow? I guess Tinkoff will try to make sure Froome keeps it.

benefit of being last in the TTT?
I think the teams' classification counts for the starting order.

At the moment, Sky would be the last team to start the TTT. Just behind BMC (best classification team).

sir fly said:
Singer01 said:
TMP402 said:
Sagan only 5 seconds behind Froome... will Froome again donate it to another team tomorrow? I guess Tinkoff will try to make sure Froome keeps it.

my mistake, in that case sky might as well try and keep it, as they would probably only be giving it up for the TTT stage anyway the way froome looks at the minute.

Alexandre B. said:
sir fly said:
Singer01 said:
TMP402 said:

At the moment, Sky would be the last team to start the TTT. Just behind BMC (best classification team).

so yellow jersey team goes last, and the rest of the order is based on team classification?

Jun 15, 2015
Visit site

irondan said:
Hugo Koblet said:
franic said:
Hugo Koblet said:
Great sprint today. Cavendish by far the fastest. Epic fail sprint by Kristoff.
Haller waited too long and Guarnieri wasn’t able to launch Kristoff properly
I don't know, it looked to me as if Katusha did a pretty good job today. It was Kristoff who was going backwards when Cavendish, Greipel, Degenkolb and Sagan opened up.
Yup, Katusha put Kristoff in great position, he just couldn't keep it going. Kristoff Fail.

Guarnieri must go all out sprint or move away when he is let in front at 300. He was blocking Kristoff off when the other sprinters went. From there it was already over. Horrendous leadout from him.

Singer01 said:
Alexandre B. said:
sir fly said:
Singer01 said:
TMP402 said:

so yellow jersey team goes last, and the rest of the order is based on team classification?

Correct

TRENDING THREADS