2015 Tour de Suisse Stage 2 Risch-Rotkreuz - Risch-Rotkreuz

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Aug 16, 2013
Re:

jaylew said:
Wtf, Katusha and Astana? You had two riders, you have to mark the move!
Well, Astana is not that strange. Both Lopez and Fuglsang have a *** sprint.

But Katusha? WTF?? :confused: Just let Spilak ride tempo at the front and Moreno wins.

Re: Re:

Arredondo said:
jaylew said:
Well, Astana is not that strange. Both Lopez and Fuglsang have a **** sprint.

But Katusha? WTF?? :confused: Just let Spilak ride tempo at the front and Moreno wins.
I think Katusha's problem was that both Moreno and Spilak are quite fast in such a group, thus none of them was interested in sacrificing their own chance for their team mate. Really, really bad, though.

Sep 17, 2014
Yeah, Thomas and Dumoulin were both dead. I think Astana and Katusha just assumed they'd keep chasing everything down, and they couldn't.

Apr 10, 2011
Re:

TMP402 said:
Missed opportunity for Dumoulin and Thomas to do what Durasek did and get an extra 5 seconds.
What? They were closing Thomas every move.. if he made a move they all would have went.

Aug 16, 2013
Re: Re:

Bushman said:
Arredondo said:
jaylew said:
Well, Astana is not that strange. Both Lopez and Fuglsang have a **** sprint.

I think Katusha's problem was that both Moreno and Spilak are quite fast in such a group, thus none of them was interested in sacrificing their own chance for their team mate. Really, really bad, though.
Well i never saw Spilak doing something in a flat sprint which indicates he's faster then Moreno.

ASK THE COMMUNITY