• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2015 Tour de Suisse, stage 6: Will > Biel/Bienne 193.1km

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
May 26, 2015
Visit site
Echoes said:
BigMac said:
Sagz's now the rider with more stage wins in the Tour de Suisse. Well done Pit.

If that's a "record" he should content with, it's as low as the man is.

Well, considered how disgustingly tainted most of the other records are, it is great. A rider liker Peter would drop Merckx on the flat, downhill, climb, TT and sprint.

Re:

argyllflyer said:
Really liking the helicopter camera work by the TV company here. They're giving a great sense of scale and relative position as well as zooming in for prolongued shots to ID riders when appropriate.

Agree, said it a few weeks ago. Swiss television has the best camera men, those heli images are always spot on.

Kudos to the production as well with the long shots, I feel like I'm watching an Alfonso Cuarón movie.

Re:

PeterB said:
WATSON_00004260-001-630x420.jpg

Is this the first time that jersey for points or other similar competition is black? It's not only ugly, it also does not stand out as it should.

And it used to be quite nice and original...
TdS2013_8_etape_Peter_Sagan_sejr.jpg
Benna and Sagan in both pictures but now they are teammates instead of opponents :)

Jul 27, 2014
Visit site
Cavendish can't win can he. He's blasted for being dangerous, today, he played it on the safe side, avoiding crashing, and lost out, and now he's a pussy, come on guys.

Jul 27, 2014
Visit site
Re:

damian13ster said:
I think he meant that if he takes risk he gets scolded for it.
If he doesn't take risks- he gets scolded for it.
So people are going to complain no matter what he does
Yep, I meant he can't win on this forum, we all know he can still win races.

Mar 12, 2009
Visit site
Re: Re:

Happy dude said:
damian13ster said:

Nonsense, I really like Cav, but on a technical finish like today, he didn't have any teammates left, even he can't win a sprint from that far back.

I'm pretty sure he'll win all bunch sprints at Tour though

Jul 27, 2014
Visit site

peloton said:
Happy dude said:
damian13ster said:

Nonsense, I really like Cav, but on a technical finish like today, he didn't have any teammates left, even he can't win a sprint from that far back.

I hope he does

peloton said:
Happy dude said:
damian13ster said:

He was in front of Sagan going into the second to last bend roughly 500 metres from the line.

TRENDING THREADS