• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2015 Vuelta stage 16: Luarca > Ermita de Alba 185km

Page 19 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re: Re:

hrotha said:
jmdirt said:
While I know why you "warned" the content of this post, it is the best point made so far about how the race is unfolding. The fans who are complaining want superhuman efforts day in and day out, all year long, but that isn't possible without...let's just say that you can't have it both ways.
That's simply bollocks. And it's unfair that you can come here to say something so wrong, safe in the knowledge that any rebuttal would be too Clinicky to remain here for long.
I didn't come here to post that, and I was agreeing with another post. So point me to your thread in the clinic so we can discuss it.
EDIT: Thread in clinic.
EDIIT 2: And now its gone which means that you didn't really want to discuss it, you just wanted to scold me.

Re:

BigMac said:
New avie for you Moose.

Leeeeeeevi.png

LOL!

Aug 23, 2015
Visit site
Re:

jens_attacks said:
I luv the angel aru but i hope dumoulin will massacre all the climbers in the ITT.

For the show, it would be a disaster if dumoulin won't get red tomorrow

Wonder how the Basque rider Mikal Neive will ride the TT? He's worked hard for so many others, would be nice to see him get on the podium somehow.

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
Attacked left and right? LMAO

yea aru maybe but purito will do nothing until he's at the last km even if he's 30 sec behind he'll only do something at the end of a climb.

Luckely the uphill finishes are over.