• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2016, 70th Tour de Romandie, April 26th - May 1st, WT

Page 10 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re:

Pricey_sky said:
Today's stage shortened to 109km due to snow on the first climb. Guess they start at the 60km mark on the profile.

recortada-por-la-nieve-la-1a-etapa-del-tour-de-romandia-001.jpg

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
Re:

Anderis said:
Is it that cold in the whole Europe right now? I can't remember the last time it was such a long succession without a warm day at this point of the year in Poland and multiple of races across the Europe are struggling with bad weather.
Yeah, one hour ago we had snowfall in Innsbruck, but at this time of the year a little bit of snow is nothing extraordinary in the alpes (I've witnessed snowstorms on the Brennerpass/Brennero durning June, July and August, things like that can always happen in the mountains).
The weather should improve, so tomorrow we shouldn't have any problems.

Re:

Anderis said:
Is it that cold in the whole Europe right now? I can't remember the last time it was such a long succession without a warm day at this point of the year in Poland and multiple of races across the Europe are struggling with bad weather.

it was a warm April until last week-end (Liege) and now the temperatures have fallen

TRENDING THREADS