• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2016 Giro d'Italia - Stage 10 Campi Bisenzio - Sestola 219km

Page 13 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re: Re:

gregrowlerson said:
TourOfSardinia said:
GuyIncognito said:
carolina said:
TourOfSardinia said:
where's Landa?

I hope you're joking

I think he only just got here

ToS Landa abandoned with supposed gastroenteritis. Lost 7 minutes on the first climb of the day

thanks for the update
just got in and missed the first climb
great pity he has gone
:(

Scaringly similar to stage 10 of 2014 TDF; first 'semi serious' mountain stage and everyone looking forward to Contador vs. Nibali.....

Nibali almost looking like 2014 right now. Hope he doesn't ride away from everyone as easily today on the final climb as he did then.

I'll be amazed if anyone rides away from anyone else on today's finishing so-called-climb

Re: 2016 Giro d'Italia - Stage 10 Campi Bisenzio - Sestola 2

Gigs_98 said:
Strange situation. Now that Landa is gone, an attack by Nibali wouldnt really make anything more interesting. It would only mean that Nibali already has a gap on the riders who wont be able to drop him in the 3rd week anyway. :eek:

Yes, the only way that the race will be at all interesting will be if it is raced like the 2012 Giro :p

gregrowlerson said:
Gigs_98 said:
Strange situation. Now that Landa is gone, an attack by Nibali wouldnt really make anything more interesting. It would only mean that Nibali already has a gap on the riders who wont be able to drop him in the 3rd week anyway. :eek:

Yes, the only way that the race will be at all interesting will be if it is raced like the 2012 Giro :p
with Astana playing Liquigas and Nibali finishing 5th :D

gregrowlerson said:
Gigs_98 said:

Well the only way that the race will be interesting is probably if Nibali isnt the strongest rider while before today I though he could maybe get a gap today and then Landa has to attack more in the alps. Of course I would still rather take Nibali attacking and winning by a mile than have 2012 all over again.

TRENDING THREADS