• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2016 Giro d'Italia - Stage 13, Palmanova - Cividale 170 km

Page 18 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re: Re:

Gigs_98 said:
TMP402 said:
Gigs_98 said:
GuyIncognito said:
This forum's incredible. Every damn race every rider is a moron and no race is ever good enough
So you like the giro so far? Great for you, but if we think the racing is boring we say its boring, it's as simple as that.

I'm enjoying the Giro so obviously there's no forum consensus. In fact condemning the whole forum is as silly as the idea the whole forum condemns any particular rider or race.
I don't think that I ever wrote about a forum consensus. I even wrote that I don't have a problem with other members enjoying the race. But if we (and with "we" I meant me and other members who complaint about the racing, not everyone on the forum) dislike the race I don't see a reason why we shouldnt write that. It's a forum after all.

Sorry, I was talking to GuyIncognito in mild support of you.

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
Re:

nb82nl said:
Don't understand Movistar tactics.... why keep on riding for 2nd when Valverde is trying to gain time on Jungels?

Who cares about Jungels? Valverde only cares about the Maglia Rosa in Torino and Jungels is not competition for that. It's nice for Amador to take it a few days I guess......

Re:

Volderke said:
If Amador takes the jersey with one second, I am curious what those will have to say that applauded Jungel's 'gutsy' ride two days ago...

They will answer that if Amador takes the pink for one second it could have been a shorter gap to close to get it if Jungels had not his gutsy ride. Thats it. Plus, he is alone and not a climber. Kudos to him :rolleyes:

TRENDING THREADS