• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2016 Giro d'Italia - Stage 13, Palmanova - Cividale 170 km

Page 8 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
Re:

liamito said:
Etixx is one of the best teams here. Verona, De La Cruz, very good riders to have in support.

It seems etixx is the astana of last year, to a lesser extent. The power of the pink!

Re: Re:

RedheadDane said:
DenisMenchov said:
wtf is wrong with Eurosport, why are they showing inspired fans instead of live racing?!

Pretty sure it's the TV producers in Italy who are showing those random pictures. Various TV channels (sp?) over the world just show the pictures they get they get them.
But, yeah... those random cuts are a bit frustrating.

My Eurosport (Serbia) showed some random spot of TOP 10 fans... anyway: What's with Nibali?

Looking at Visconti's crash again, it is quite clear Visconti tried to turn around the corner but Cunego could not turn as sharply inside him because of the idiots on the road. The finish line was badly placed but I think it would have been okay if there was nobody on the road.

Re: Re:

Arredondo said:
Miburo said:
De Cauwer is the best and the guy is just rational. He's nothing too special but he's clearly the best.

Vannieuwkerke is also really good, his knowledge of cycling is very good although i don't like him and he rarely is a commentator anymore.

I really wish we have a Vannieuwkerke. We have to be satisfied with Dijkstra and Ducrot :eek:

Vannieuwkerke is not only the best host, but also a really good commentator indeed. I really enjoyed his commentary during the Giro's he did and Paris-Roubaix/Liege.

De Cauwer is the best. I dread the day he quits.