• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2016 Giro d'Italia - Stage 14: Farra d'Alpago–Corvara 210 km

Page 5 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Feb 25, 2015
Visit site
Re:

Brullnux said:
Astana should've put Fugslang in the break just to see what happens. With such a big break it took quite a long time to actually get the names out so it might've forced Movistar to work like crazy to bring it back.

Movistar has riders in the break as well, so they would've known almost instantly

May 21, 2016
Visit site
Re:

If anybody attacks today successfully that will not be Nibali. His attacks have been ridicoluos so far... He will be distanced by Chaves or Majka or both of them.
I doubt anything will really happen today. We could compare Giau to the Porzus from yesterday and moreover the finish is also on the flat. This Giro looks like being written for Nibali who is out of form...

Re: Re:

roundabout said:
Forever The Best said:
Firsanov should win if he is not too tired.Siutsou and Roglic should be his biggest rivals with Taaramae,Roche and Monfort.Atapuma is in bad form,Ulissi is too tired.

Monfort has 1 road stage win in his career 12 years ago.
I didn't say I expect him to win,did I?
I said that Monfort can get a top 3-top 5 place and try to win the stage but not do it.

TRENDING THREADS