• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2016 TdF, Stage 11: Carcassonne → Montpellier (163km)

Page 9 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jun 13, 2016
Visit site
It will be hard to see past Kittel or Cav for today, with such a low pace. Having said that, I hope Sagan can play this well. It would be great to having him on a team willing to put chaos on stages like this.

Tinkoff should treat him like Cofidis treat Bouhanni. All of him, all year. Him or nothing.

Sagan transfer is confirmed (Bora). Let's see what they can do for him.

Re: Re:

Sylvester said:
PremierAndrew said:
deValtos said:
Why are FDJ working so hard ? I don't get it.

To protect Pinot's 27th place on GC
More like Reichenbach's 18th (yes, I know).

They're worried that if Reichenbach drops out of the top 20, then Carlton Kirby will have to stop talking nonsense about how he's a good outside bet to win every bike race ever. Even the ones in the past.

I don't know if anyone else already mentioned this, but on Danish television a while ago they mentioned that when Sagan had four days in a row without wearing a jersey this Tour, it's the first time ever he has gone this long in his Tour career without wearing a jersey. That's pretty impressive!

Re:

Hugo Koblet said:
I don't know if anyone else already mentioned this, but on Danish television a while ago they mentioned that when Sagan had four days in a row without wearing a jersey this Tour, it's the first time ever he has gone this long in his Tour career without wearing a jersey. That's pretty impressive!

I've begun to watch on Danish Eurosport now, Thomas bay is top notch and Im getting more and more annoyed with Rolf Sorensen.

Mar 14, 2016
Visit site
Re:

Hugo Koblet said:
Riding topless. :cool:

Re:

Hugo Koblet said:

Pity I missed those stages, I bet he looked pretty well without wearing a jersey!

TRENDING THREADS