• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2016 TdF, Stage 19: Albertville → Mont Blanc (146km)

Page 10 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re: Re:

MikeTichondrius said:
The Barb said:
Vroome.exe said:
Wtf Kirby stop singing...

I pity those who don't have Matt Keenan and Robbie McEwen ... Seriously quality broadcasting.

Which network are they on? Something Aussie?
SBS in Australia (live FTA TV and streaming (georestricted)). Keenan and McEwen commentate up to about 50km to go, then P&P take over. This is McEwen's first year, Keenan has been around for a few years.

Yingge said:
MikeTichondrius said:
The Barb said:
Vroome.exe said:

I pity those who don't have Matt Keenan and Robbie McEwen ... Seriously quality broadcasting.

SBS in Australia (live FTA TV and streaming (georestricted)). Keenan and McEwen commentate up to about 50km to go, then P&P take over. This is McEwen's first year, Keenan has been around for a few years.

Huh? Why switch to P+P?!

Feb 6, 2016
Visit site

TMP402 said:
Cannibal72 said:
The Barb said:
Maaaaan, I am so drunk right now ... I apologise in advance for my future posts.

That's what happens when you play the "Astana Tactical Incompetence" drinking game.

If you play the Lampre Tactical Imcompetence drinking game, you die.

Take a shot every time you see Rui Costa isolated!
OK, take a sip every time you see Rui Costa isolated!
OK, take a sniff every time you see Rui Costa isolated!

*death ensues nonetheless*

Yingge said:
MikeTichondrius said:
The Barb said:
Vroome.exe said:

Thank you! I've been looking for more ENG alternatives and that might come in handy. I do like Ned and David on ITV4 as I've mentioned in other threads. Getting seriously tired of Kirby like most of the british posters. I hear P+P aren't much better though. :D

I do have free access via RTP play streaming in Portuguese and Marco Chagas is at least decent and knowledgeable. But I really dislike Mendonça so I usually try to follow the english language coverage.

TRENDING THREADS