• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2016 Tour de Pologne, 2.UWT, July 12-18

Page 8 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Feb 3, 2015
Visit site
Cycling knowledge that polish commentators have makes me jealous of those who don't understand a sh*t what the're talking about.

1. They claimed (about 15 kms to go) the group was saving energy and could chase Wellens down if they want.
2. Downhills are more important that ascents - you could create bigger gaps.
3. Gaviria is Colombian, so he surely climbs well.
4. It's good for Kwia he crashed. He could take rest of the race relatively easy, which may help him with Olympic preparations.

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
Re:

phil-i-am said:
Cycling knowledge that polish commentators have makes me jealous of those who don't understand a sh*t what the're talking about.

1. They claimed (about 15 kms to go) the group was saving energy and could chase Wellens down if they want.
4. It's good for Kwia he crashed. He could take rest of the race relatively easy, which may help him with Olympic preparations.

These guys are hired only to do Tour de Pologne, and nothing else. I'm quite surprised how much they know consideirng the only race they follow in cycling is Pologne :p

Re:

phil-i-am said:

3rd and 4th are the best. :lol:

TRENDING THREADS