• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2017 Worlds BERGEN, NORWAY, ITT ELITE Wednesday 20 Sept

Page 24 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Who wins the ITT in Bergen?

• Tom Dumoulin

Votes: 104 72.2%
  • Geraint Thomas

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Rohan Dennis

Votes: 8 5.6%
  • Tony Martin

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Chris Froome

Votes: 12 8.3%
  • Primož Roglič

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • Michal Kwiatkowski

• Stefan Küng

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maciej Bodnar

• Wilco Kelderman

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters
Re:

LaFlorecita said:
:)
DKLbQUWWAAAcTzO.jpg
new world order

Gigs_98 said:
2016 Froome gets olympic bronze because Dennis has a mechanical
2017 Froome gets WC bronze because Dennis crashes.

I see a similarity

Me too.
Dennis can't ride under pressure.

Or to quote what Dirkprovin wrote 3 days ago:
dirkprovin said:
Cance > TheRest said:
The Rohan is looking great for the ITT

I'll believe THAT when I actually see it !! Whilst Dennis has the talent to be a World Champion in the ITT; when it comes to the World stage (as against GT prologues), he's been the great "gunna be". Has gone into last 2 Worlds plus Olympics as either the favourite or 2nd favourite (at worst) .... and has come away with nothing.

Granted, he had some bad luck with a mechanical in Rio but even then, it was probably bronze at best. About time he lived up to the hype .... and lets face it, he may as well concentrate on being a "chrono man" because he sure as hell won't ever be a GC rider (despite the talk).

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
Very dominant performance by Dumoulin! Great win by him.

Roglic also with an epic ride with his best Contador imitation on the climb, continually en danseuse.