• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2018, 72nd Tour de Romandie, April 24th - April 29th, WT

Page 20 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I know we are supposed to mostly be impressed by Bernal, but I can't be the only one mightily impressed by Roglic too. After last year I thought he had finally reached his peak becoming on of the worlds best riders in TT's and a very good climber able to win gt mountain stages out of the breakaway. But now he has again drastically improved and climbs like a grand tour gc contender. If last year someone had told me the two guys outclimbing Porte in Romandie are Roglic and Bernal I would have laughed.

Gigs_98 said:
I know we are supposed to mostly be impressed by Bernal, but I can't be the only one mightily impressed by Roglic too. After last year I thought he had finally reached his peak becoming on of the worlds best riders in TT's and a very good climber able to win gt mountain stages out of the breakaway. But now he has again drastically improved and climbs like a grand tour gc contender.
Yes, very much.

Dusk is turning on the old generation of GT champs. The field will rejuvinate quickly now.

Also very good that there's some balance between elite climbers and elite ITTers among them too.

TRENDING THREADS