• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2018 Paris-Nice, 4/3-11/3

Page 35 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Who will win?

• Soler

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Barguil

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Fuglsang

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • S. Yates

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alaphilippe

Votes: 19 35.8%
  • Poels

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • Martin

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • De La Cruz

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Henao

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Chaves

Votes: 3 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
Re: Re:

DFA123 said:
Rollthedice said:
Bike handling not one of Ion's strenghts.
Didn't he drop Nibali like a stone to win the stage on a wet Tour de France descent a few years ago? I think his bike handling is very good, just takes too many risks at times.

He did in the Tour. Morzine '16

He can descent really well, but he's taking too many risks. He crashes quite often.

How is it possible that the same freakin thing happens in this stage year after year. I think Soler won this time but again by less than 5 seconds, again after an attack on the same climb and again after the race leader already seemed to crack on the last climb but came back to the group in front of him again.

Gigs_98 said:
How is it possible that the same freakin thing happens in this stage year after year. I think Soler won this time but again by less than 5 seconds, again after an attack on the same climb and again after the race leader already seemed to crack on the last climb but came back to the group in front of him again.
Bike races have become too predictable

TRENDING THREADS