• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2019 Giro d'Italia Stage 19: Treviso-San Martino d. C. 151km

Page 7 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Clipboard.jpg

not much change

Re: 2019 Giro d'Italia Stage 19: Treviso-San Martino d. C. 1

Kwibus said:
TourOfSardinia said:
Kwibus said:
Lopez is made for shallow gradients, weird rider.
He was only a threat to Molema who couldn't respond

I know, but he does these crazy fast rides on the not so hard climbs. Didnt he do a crazy ascent in Spain this year? Was also not a really hard if I recall correctly.

Mollema gets it back in the TT anyway.

Great win for Chaves who has had a long road back. As expected the GC fight didn't amount to much apart from Lopez getting back some time, too little too late. I guess he will try again tomorrow and want to be ahead of Mollema going into the TT But Mollema has ridden a smart race so far and I think he will hang onto his fifth place courtesy of the TT.

Re:

movingtarget said:
Great win for Chaves who has had a long road back. As expected the GC fight didn't amount to much apart from Lopez getting back some time, too little too late. I guess he will try again tomorrow and want to be ahead of Mollema going into the TT But Mollema has ridden a smart race so far and I think he will hang onto his fifth place courtesy of the TT.
I fear Mollema will crack hard tomorrow.

TRENDING THREADS