• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2019 Strade Bianche, March 9th, 184 km 1.WT

Page 7 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Less than 50 K to go in the women's race... no coverage for several minutes. :mad:

Seriously, organisers, just make full-race coverage of every race. A whole lot easier to not watch a boring race that is being broadcast, than it is to watch and exciting race that isn't being broadcast...

Re:

RedheadDane said:
Less than 50 K to go in the women's race... no coverage for several minutes. :mad:

Seriously, organisers, just make full-race coverage of every race. A whole lot easier to not watch a boring race that is being broadcast, than it is to watch and exciting race that isn't being broadcast...

And just make the men race later and finish at around five so that we can see both races instead of being annoyed that we have to see the women and wait for them to finish until the men can be televised.

I know you may not share this feeling.

Re:

SafeBet said:
Am I the only one who thinks that's a dangerous group? I mean, Rosa has been very good here not long ago + one of the 2 Ag2r riders might sacrifice himself at some point. I wouldn't let the gap increase much more if I were DQS or CCC.
Hard racing kicks off so early. That will melt gaps.

Re: Re:

Son of Amsterhammer said:
Jungle Cycle said:
i think we can all agree that if this excellent race can move on towards a monument or whatever the next status is the 1st thing(!!) is to increase the tv coverage..

ps: thanks for those weather links

No doubt about that!!

Agree! Does anyone know the email adress of the RCS? What if we all spam them with requests to show the entire race(s).
And, as tobydawq suggested, move the scheduling around, so the women will be done before the men start.

TRENDING THREADS