2019 Tour de France, La Course & stage 13: Paauuu...

Page 9 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re:

sir fly said:
Giving him help there at the spot is as awkward as the crash itself.
Trust me, with a complex knee injury (like a dislocation and an open wound) you can't just be lifted in the ambulance car without some pre-care on the spot. I tested that.

Fabian Wegmann on Dennis: "Dennis is known to be crazy and he just showed his bad character again. What he did is just unacceptable." Pretty harsh comment but if it was just a reaction to supposedly bad equipment, he is not unright.

Re: Re:

JosephK said:
Kokoso said:
Van Aert and Asgreen pulled some time back between 2nd 3rd split resp. finish. Wout might have been fastest.
Yeah, I think that might have happened. But someone at the back end may massacre everyone (G?). We'll see.
He would have needed to go at least 8 seconds faster than anyone else has gone on the 4th/last section which seems pretty unlikely since he wasn't fastest on any of the previous sections

staubsauger said:
Valv.Piti said:
Anybody had the intermediate on Wout? Could he have beaten DeGendt?
Apparently he was +8 seconds on De Gendt again, according to the latest information
he was +11 at the 3rd time check which was 5 seconds faster than the 2nd check so he was gaining...

he might have pipped him

Re:

Kokoso said:
Van Aert and Asgreen pulled some time back between 2nd 3rd split resp. finish. Wout might have been fastest.
Faster than De Gendt?

Van Aert
1: +00.05
2: +00.16
3: +00.11
finish: ?

Asgreen
1: +00.22
2: +00.30
3: +00.19
finish: +00.16

I don't think the development was pointing WVA's way. De Gendt finished fast, losing only 3s to Asgreen, who I really doubt Van Aert would have beaten on that last section.

I have a feeling Thomas will destroy everyone. And the TT suits Alaphilippe too.
Don't think De Gendt will win, so don't think WVA wouldve won if he wouldve been faster than De Gendt.

Pharazon said:
staubsauger said:
Valv.Piti said:
Apparently he was +8 seconds on De Gendt again, according to the latest information
he was +11 at the 3rd time check which was 5 seconds faster than the 2nd check so he was gaining...

he might have pipped him
Yeah, I phrased it the wrong way around. My mistake!

Apr 22, 2012
Re:

Valv.Piti said:
He pulled back 5 seconds on 6.4 kms, he'd have to pull back another 11 seconds on 6.1 kms. I think that's perfectly possible.

Kokoso said:
ppanther92 said:
staubsauger said:
Valv.Piti said:
On ARD they said he had surpassed De Gendt already.
Now that IS an answer :)
O ***, I really hope Julian or Thomas surpasses DeGendt then. Would be horrible if Wout crashed out and would have won.

This ITT feels a bit whack with Dennis and Wout out.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS