• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2019 Tour de France, La Course & stage 13: Paauuu...

Page 15 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re:

Singer01 said:
At least now sky cant be defensive. In the words of Ivan Drago 'I must break you'. The train is going to chew up and spit out everyone.

Do you think the train is as good as in previous years ? I don't and I have a feeling GT might not be so dominant in the mountains with so much high altitude climbing, it might get interesting.

Re: Re:

bigcog said:
Singer01 said:
At least now sky cant be defensive. In the words of Ivan Drago 'I must break you'. The train is going to chew up and spit out everyone.

Do you think the train is as good as in previous years ? I don't and I have a feeling GT might not be so dominant in the mountains with so much high altitude climbing, it might get interesting.

Its hard to get my hopes up :)

TRENDING THREADS