2019 Tour de Suisse

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re: Re:

tobydawq said:
RedheadDane said:
tobydawq said:
RedheadDane said:
Not just that, but what was with the other top-10?
Where?
I don't know how to find it online, but it appeared on the screen after the stage top-10 think it was supposed to be the GC, apparently Anacona is in there…
As the Winner?
Just... in the top-10. It was really strange, and disappeared quickly, probably because it was strange.

Good to see Dennis back to his winning days, Craddock and Sagan with surprising performances.
Regarding Ineos, Thomas only 5 seconds better than Bernal with both gaining time on the other favourites.

RedheadDane said:
tobydawq said:
RedheadDane said:
tobydawq said:
RedheadDane said:
Not just that, but what was with the other top-10?
Where?
I don't know how to find it online, but it appeared on the screen after the stage top-10 think it was supposed to be the GC, apparently Anacona is in there…
As the Winner?
Just... in the top-10. It was really strange, and disappeared quickly, probably because it was strange.
Aw, you didn't even get my being funny? :cry:

Okay, so it looks like G isn't firing on all cylinders yet, but he still is a relatively big favourite for TDF. Underlines how weird and open that race will be this year. Bernal lost 6 seconds which mean I cant see why he shouldn't be allowed to murder the peloton on Flumserberg.

KZD said:
I mean I don't expect Rui Costa, Enric Mas or Spilak to win but they are still GC relevant guys.
If these riders are the only competition for Ineos, the race organization should seriously think about their concept.

Sorry I forgot about Bananito. He will be there ofc.

ASK THE COMMUNITY