• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2019 Tour of the Alps 22 - 26 April

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Gigs_98 said:
Rollthedice said:
Gigs_98 said:
Lol massive f*ck up by pernsteiner
What happened?
Antonio Set the pace and the Moment he was finished pernsteiner who should have taken over, dropped. So nibali was riding at the front for a minute confused and constantly looking around not getting where his teammates went.

On another note, please tell me nibali didn't crash cause I can't see him anywhere
He is there

Gigs_98 said:
Rollthedice said:
Gigs_98 said:
What happened?
Antonio Set the pace and the Moment he was finished pernsteiner who should have taken over, dropped. So nibali was riding at the front for a minute confused and constantly looking around not getting where his teammates went.

On another note, please tell me nibali didn't crash cause I can't see him anywhere

Think I saw him he's back, maybe took it super easy on the descent

Rollthedice said:
Gigs_98 said:
Rollthedice said:
Gigs_98 said:
What happened?

Think I saw him he's back, maybe took it super easy on the descent
Seems to be Antonio who's Zubeldiaing

TRENDING THREADS