2019 UCI Road World Championships Men's Road Race : 284.5km

Page 40 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Huh, Trentin should've attacked as usual I guess. He's going to want to stay away from Moscon in the peloton next year.

Incredible ride from Pedersen though, he put in a massive attack to get away in the first place. Kung was possibly even better, has to show more of this from now on.

Reactions: Zoetemelk-fan
I didn't see Trentin taking all that many pulls, tbh.

You can't blame any team's tactics, really.

All the favorites had their shot but the legs weren't there. It was just a brutal race.

The only rider who possibly "messed up" was Sagan, he seemed to have energy left at the end. But maybe he got a second wind.

I didn't see Trentin taking all that many pulls, tbh.

You can't blame any team's tactics, really.

All the favorites had their shot but the legs weren't there. It was just a brutal race.

The only rider who possibly "messed up" was Sagan, he seemed to have energy left at the end. But maybe he got a second wind.
Could have been wrong place wrong time.

Belgian or French tactics werent the problem cause they just didnt have it.

Reactions: Danskebjerge
Nah he was better on the hills. Sprinting just gets really weird at the end of a crazy hard day vs if youre fresh
Not really how it works, an anaerobic effort is an anaerobic effort. Trentin did about 50m and then had nothing left. In hindsight the best option was to try to drop them in the hills yes, but Pedersen just looked better by the end

Pedersen was by far the strongest in that sprint, he deserves it!
Italy rode a great race, maybe Trentin should have worked with Küng on that climb durning the last lap, but that's just cycling.
All 3 guys deserved to win, that was a great race.

ASK THE COMMUNITY