2020 Tour Colombia 2.1 - February 11-16

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
If EF didn't have Martinez and Higuita, who are in-form and good at altitude then maybe we'd have something to look forward to. Seems like GC is realistically over already.

The summit finishes of 2018 and 2019 didn't create gaps enough for a rider to make up 46 seconds, and this one isn't as hard as Alto de las Palmas last year (where the top four were 16 seconds apart).
Martinez was not among those four riders, though. Don't know if he was dropped or had to babysit Uran, though.

Martinez was not among those four riders, though. Don't know if he was dropped or had to babysit Uran, though.
Where do you see this?

Uran and Craddock were the ones dropped according to results I have seen. Craddock just 9 seconds.

Edit: Sorry, I should have continued reading the post. Didnt realize yall was talking about last year.

Last edited:
Alaphillipe is a beast. He pushed for quite a bit of time until he rode off everyone off his wheel except for Jungels. The altitude does weird things to the bodies. I am sure it hurt some of the other guys. Alaphillipe on the other hand seems to adapt very well to the altitude.

When will today's stage finish (CET)? Yesterday was quite early, compared to San Juan.
Several things: It's summer in Argentina so, it's hot and has longer days.
On one side, I think they tried to avoid the midday heat in San Juan (not an issue in Boyacá)
On the other, Stages in Argentina were finishing around 6PM Colombian time. This time of the year, it's rather dark at 6PM in Colombia.
Concerns in Colombia is more road traffic because there they use main roads for the race. So they try to squeeze the race between morning and afternoon rush hours

Aug 1, 2016
Maybe this has been addressed in other topic but... How are Edwin Avila and Daniel Turek riding with Israel WT Team when they are registered in the feeder CT team?

I did not know that was allowed...

Maybe this has been addressed in other topic but... How are Edwin Avila and Daniel Turek riding with Israel WT Team when they are registered in the feeder CT team?

I did not know that was allowed...
Holy sh*t u're right :openmouth: Maybe they're registered as 'stagiairs' early in the season, or maybe the UCI has some sort of extra option in the books for linked teams.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS