• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Giro d'Italia 2021 Giro d'Italia, Stage 13: Ravenna – Verona 198 km

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Who will be victorious?

• Peter Sagan

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Fernando Gaviria

Votes: 13 20.6%
  • Elia Viviani

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Giacomo Nizzolo

Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Davide Cimolai

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Dylan Groenewegen

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Matteo Mosschetti

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Andrea Pasqualon

• David Dekker

• I can't think of any other sprinter. I'm sorry.

Votes: 4 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes.

I have such a burning hatred for this idiotic vehicle, I can't even put it into words.
This is worse than the stupidest American pick-up truck. It's a pure *** the earth, useless vanity project and I deeply hope it becomes a money grave for the "person" that came up with that idea.

It's an absolute disgrace that a cycling team makes advertisements for this thing.

I take it you don't like it then? :D

• Haha
Reactions: DJ Sprtsch
Yes.

I have such a burning hatred for this idiotic vehicle, I can't even put it into words.
This is worse than the stupidest American pick-up truck. It's a pure *** the earth, useless vanity project and I deeply hope it becomes a money grave for the "person" that came up with that idea.

It's an absolute disgrace that a cycling team makes advertisements for this thing.

absolutely hideous too, an offense against god and man

If there were wildcards for individual riders, I'm pretty sure Pellaud would be first to get one
There are some tours like Romandie, Suisse or Poland that have a local national team composed of invited countrymen from various conti groups. Considering Pellaud is Suisse and he was already in national team in Romandie i bet he'll also get a wildcard for Suisse.

procyclingstats is always fun. Who is the most constant rider?
Rivi!
Best result: 141
Worst result: 172

consistency :smirk:
Interestingly, he's not even lanterne rouge. He's a couple of spots off that distinguished title.

Today is the biggest chance ever for Giacomino Nizzolo.
In the 2 sprints he partecipated after very flat stages he was the best after Ewan and Merlier,
defeated in both occasion with a narrow margin.
In Termoli he had some problems on the last short climb.

Ewan and Merlier are gone.
Sagan , as he said in interview with RAI, does not feel so competitive in sprints after very flat stages.
Viviani seems a far relative of the 2018 Viviani.
Gaviria will have problems with Molano.
Groenewegen seems with the head still in Poland.

If Nizzolo does not win today will never win anymore.

I don't agree. Stages 18 and 21 in 2016 were Nizzolo's biggest chances ever because there was basically no opposition left at that time.