• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Giro d'Italia 2021 Giro d'Italia Stage 3: Biella - Canale 190 KM

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Wich is the real profile of the stage?. I have seen different versions, abput last 10 Km, and it is not the same with an smal climb than without it.
There is a short 7% ramp with about 6 km to go but since it is only about 500m long it doesn't really show up on the official profile. I would guess that anyone who has made it that far in the peloton isn't going to have a problem with it but maybe it can be a launchpad for an attacker

Albanese once again in the breakaway. I get that the team wants to have the KoM jersey early on for the sponsors, but Albanese can finish inside the top 10 on a stage like this and is probably the best option that they have for this kind of stage. Can't they just use someone like Fortunato to get the KoM jersey early on?

TRENDING THREADS