• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Giro d'Italia 2021 Giro d'Italia, Stage 6: Grotte di Frasassi – Ascoli Piceno (S.Giacomo) 160 km

Page 25 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

When will RedheadDane figure out how to make a poll?

• Before stage 5

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • Before the end of the Giro

Votes: 11 18.0%
  • Before the end of the year

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • Never

Votes: 29 47.5%

• Total voters
E1RxzM-XEAUsfXL

Most incredible performance of the day has to be Ciccone. Going into that long range attack with Bardet and Bettiol, getting caught again and still being among the 4 best climbers on the final climb is straight up ridiculous. He has to be all in on the gc now. He is looking like a genuine threat, at least for the podium.

Well, I agree with a lot here but it is a bit troubling that he has already been on the attack on 3 out of 5 stages. It smells a bit like 2018 Yates. Plus he isn't usually known for his endurance or stability, either.

So happy for Mäder and Bahrain!

Mohoric really rode his ass off and was an amazing teammate. Great way to respond to the loss of their leader. Amazin win to win it in such fashion after being on the attack the entire day and the peloton actually riding.
Very eventful day on the bike in gruelling conditions, I really liked it.

I unfortunately didn't switch over to dutch ES to enjoy Kroon's tears after Mäder went solo

TRENDING THREADS