• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Giro d'Italia 2021 Giro d'Italia, Stage 7: Notaresco – Termoli 181 km

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Click everything that could happen

• Pellaud in the break

Votes: 12 27.3%
  • Tagliani in the break

Votes: 12 27.3%
  • Someone from Bardiani in the break

Votes: 25 56.8%
  • Someone from Eolo in the break

Votes: 23 52.3%
  • Nizzolo to finish second

Votes: 30 68.2%
  • Someone to try and make a flyer on the ramp at the finish

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • Whoever wins will not have won a stage before at this year's Giro

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • ... and will be of a different nationality of the rest as well

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • The winner will be decided by less than a bike length

Votes: 19 43.2%
  • Someone will celebrate too early

Votes: 5 11.4%

• Total voters
Valter White has become Jesse Pinkman

E1WDRrwWQAIqY8D

Ewan is going to be hard to beat with that little bump at the end I guess. Hoping for Sagan though, it looks like he's doing his best to find his best legs again. I really hope we do get to see Sagan at his best again, would be very interesting to see how he can do against WVA and MVDP. He's only 31 years old but it feels like it's been so long since we've seen him at his absolute peak.

Reactions: Cassirer
This stage made me think there is so much difference between some classics and this type of stage in GT. Seriously. Like different sport. From fun perspective. Also I realized Italy has nicer nature than Spain. Mostly.

It's like watching pre-scripted shows. You let some guys from the wildcrd teams go, they have to or else their teams don't get invited next year, basically bullied into doing a whole day effort with no chance of winning. Big teams have a day off and then there is a race for the last 5 kms.

Reactions: Keram

TRENDING THREADS