• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2021 Men's Tour of Norway, 2.Pro - 19th to 22nd August

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I wouldn't think opting out of the Olympics as the obviously best candidate would necessarily make him more likely for future selections...

I don't know how the relationship between Vingegaard and Lund currently is, or how much Lund tried to convince him to go to Tokyo, but it could of course affect at least this year's WC selection, when Lund has a pretty good pool of riders to choose from.

He doesn't appear to be someone who's generally difficult to work with, unlike how the other Rasmussen used to be at times, so I don't expect him to be left out when the routes suits him, unless too many other Danish climbers and/or puncheurs suddenly get their breakthroughs.

Reactions: Sandisfan

TRENDING THREADS