• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Giro d'Italia 2022 Giro d'Italia, Stage 12: Parma – Genova 204 km (Thursday, May 19th)

Page 5 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Images was lost for five minutes or so. Thankfully back now

From this year RAI does not take care anymore of TV shooting and broadcasting of Giro.

A belgian company , called EMG, take care of this. RAI purchase the images from this company as all others TV (also eurosport, GCN etc.)

The same company, but with a different team, take care of Le Tour too.
The team that take care of Giro is the same that take care of Flanders classics.

All camera operators, motorcycle drivers, helicopters, all the technology and the tv director are from belgium.

Rai does nothing from a techical point of view. Rai only purchase the images

The breakaway will make it to the finish. The question is how much time will the peleton give the peleton until the end.

Trek will be ok to give them 9-10 minutes in the end. With Mollema in the front group even this is not a given.

As Bahrain, Ineos and DSM I wouldn´t let Keldermann win back more than five miutes today. So I expect them to help with the chase in a few kilometeres..

From this year RAI does not take care anymore of TV shooting and broadcasting of Giro.

A belgian company , called EMG, take care of this. RAI purchase the images from this company as all others TV (also eurosport, GCN etc.)

The same company, but with a different team, take care of Le Tour too.
The team that take care of Giro is the same that take care of Flanders classics.

All camera operators, motorcycle drivers, helicopters, all the technology and the tv director are from belgium.

Rai does nothing from a techical point of view. Rai only purchase the images
(I blame my Eurosport commentator). Thanks for enlightening me :)

TRENDING THREADS