• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Giro d'Italia 2022 Giro d'Italia, Stage 17: Ponte di Legno – Lavarone 168 km (Wednesday, May 25th)

Page 9 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
If Carthy would actually ride tempo instead of making those pointless accelerations when chasing he might have more left in the tank when they are fighting for the stage win.

Think he's just annoyed that nobody else is doing any work if he doesn't pull so elected to try shake off some dead wood.

I guess that's not cool anymore. I honestly can't recall the last time I saw a split screen in a cycling transmission. I remember the Giro (and other races too) used to be full of them back in the days of small CRT square screens.

We had one yesterday for a bit actually

Reactions: Sandisfan