• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Vuelta a España 2022 Vuelta a España stage 7(Carmago-Cisterna), 190km medium mountain

Page 5 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
They will come back (I thought for a moment, but actually, the descent is almost done, and Bora only has 2 guys pulling while Ineos is now pulling the peloton...)

Just a reminder: enjoy the views! I've cycled the exact same route years ago, the landscape certainly left quite an impression!

My only wish is that Roglič finishes ahead of Kuss, so I'll win a very small amount of money.

Arkea and Bike Exchange are so stupid doing work for Bora and Sam Bennet. Maybe tomorrow they will lead out Remco.

Arkéa don't really have anyone who'd have been a favourite in a break, so riding for McLay who'll at least be in with a shot in a sprint, doesn't seem stupid at all.

Reactions: yaco and search
I suspect that if the break takes the stage, then the teams that were interested in a sprint finish, will rue not getting their secondary riders into the break - It's always safer in this type of stage to win from the break and trust your secondary riders, instead of team leaders.

TRENDING THREADS