• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Giro d'Italia 2023 Giro d'Italia, Stage 5: Atripalda - Salerno 171 km (Wednesday, May 10th)

Page 21 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
No, but not knowing that a well-known Danish song from the 80s was a cover absolutely does.

I hope the crashed riders, dogs and posters will recover before tomorrow and be able to bury the hatchet and exchange eggs during the stage.

I must have been too busy running away from rabid dogs on my paper route (apparently because I was a bad person, I realise now) when I was a kid to have paid attention to that song and its origin ;)

Reactions: Samu Cuenca
That was straight up hilarious. Dude just wipped his well yk out while the cameraman was - luckily from the back - filming him. Chaos around him, Bouwmann just casually pissing against a wall like it's 4 AM after a night out.

Poor guy had to hold it in for quite a while and DS probably didn't allow him to go before, if Roglic would have had any problems. I guess Addy Engels learned something from his inability to hold it in Giro 2019 :tearsofjoy: .

Back to c rash #1 and Sporza have compiled a list of animals vs the peloton. I forgot all about Philiipe Gilbert's angry confrontation with a dog's owners during the 2012 Tour.

I haven't forgotten the worst I recall, almost 40 years ago, not in that list: Joachim Agostinho.

If Kirsch is the guy with whom he collided, no. He wasn't "drifting" he was moving to his left with intention and vision, into a wide open space. Completely normal and how one advances in a pack. Remco lets himself move laterally right while looking left, directly into the rear wheel of Kirsch(?).

If you move laterally in a pack without looking where you're going, you are at fault. Period. 100%.

If Remco's coaches and staff tell him anything different, they're enabling behavior that will make him crash again. This isn't complicated.
DID YOU NOT SEE THE PHOTO WITH THE LINES WHICH DISPUTES THIS?!?!

(And yes, agree. It's really simple. One movement was intentional into an open space, as you see in any pre-sprint bunches, another was erratic and sudden)

DID YOU NOT SEE THE PHOTO WITH THE LINES WHICH DISPUTES THIS?!?!

(And yes, agree. It's really simple. One movement was intentional into an open space, as you see in any pre-sprint bunches, another was erratic and sudden)
OMG CAN YOU PLEASE LINK ME TO THIS IMAGE BECAUSE I HAVE NOT SEEN THIS YET!!!

The image i posted was to show posters who claimed Evenepoel changed direction much more than Kirsch did and claimed that was "verifiable", to show them they were mistaking.

I'm still waiting for an epic pic from the front with Cav flying over the finish :(

9WdJ2AHGFJ2rWRE9Y9oWT4.jpg

TRENDING THREADS