• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2024 Giro d'Italia, Stage 1: Venaria Reale - Torino, 140 km (Saturday, May 4)

Page 8 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Casalborgone, before the foot of the first KOM. exactly 30 km from my door. turned around that roundabout and headed back home dozens and dozens of times

ps. over the hill of Casalborgone, in Castagneto Po, there's the mansion of the Bruni family (yes, Madame Sarkozy)
Just wanna say it's nice to hear from someone who actually lives, rides, and knows the area! From what I can see on my screen currently the area reminds me a bit of Eugene, OR, where I live in that there are lots of trees, rivers, and hills in the background, I think it looks nice.