• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2024 Tirreno - Adriatico, March 4-10

Page 7 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I'm not watching and only now looking at the times at PCS so forgive me for possibly asking stupid/obvious questions but isn't the possible winning speed of 52,6 km/h (Ayuso) quite slow for a pan-flat 10k TT?

Is the wind that strong or is the TT more technical than previous TT's I remember at Tirreno-Adriatico?

I'm not watching and only now looking at the times at PCS so forgive me for possibly asking stupid/obvious questions but isn't the possible winning speed of 52,6 km/h (Ayuso) quite slow for a pan-flat 10k TT?

Is the wind that strong or is the TT more technical than previous TT's I remember at Tirreno-Adriatico?
7 corners and 1 U-turn now. 1 corner and 1 U-turn last year. 5 corners and no U-turns in 2022.

And they are more spread out this year, so shorter fast parts.