• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2nd Paris-Roubaix Femmes, April 16th, 2022

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Some tech

FQdGN_AWQAAK2C9

FQdGN_JXEAATzAJ

FQc_0u5WYAMsh32

FQdEtoDWQAIERdu

According to the statement from the team all riders and staff members test themselves every day. Luckily she doesn't appear to be feeling sick right now, but that could of course come later.

She will be feeling sick. Sick to her stomach.

If she is feeling fine and still wants to race, then she should be allowed to race. I am assuming that the peloton is all double (triple) vacced?

If you're a spectator with concerns, stand a few extra metres away from the riders as they pass (or wear a mask).

She will be feeling sick. Sick to her stomach.

If she is feeling fine and still wants to race, then she should be allowed to race. I am assuming that the peloton is all double (triple) vacced?

If you're a spectator with concerns, stand a few extra metres away from the riders as they pass (or wear a mask).

It seems like it's the team's decision not to take any risks, though I can't say whether she would have taken the chance otherwise.

F*** off with this endless self-patting-on-the-back from Zwift, giving themselves sole credit for every progression in women's cycling, and let us watch the race.

Whatever your opinions of Zwift were prior to that segment (I actually quite like it as a fitness tool, but find a lot of the competitive elements of it with the Mariokart power-ups and so on jarring and annoying), if they weren't slightly lower after seeing it, then I'd be shocked. It was so self-congratulatory I felt like I broke out in hives.

Reactions: glassmoon

TRENDING THREADS