• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Page 8 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I just read that Álvaro will go to Jumbo! Van Aert will be his main lead out man, so that should be a good switch for him! Ala wants to go for GC with Movistar. :confused: I'm not sure that's a good decision. But there's talk that Filippo Ganna will join him, so that they can form a duo "Gannaphilippe". That's all for the sponsors of course. Vaughters is trying to get them together, too, he already has shirts designed.
Way more sensible seems van der Poel's decision to go for the Giro this year already. "I like Italy, I like the sterrato, and I'm a better climber than I thought", he said. "Why not try it? I don't like to live within limits." It's all sorted out with the wildcards. It also fits way better with the Olympics, where he wants to go head to head with Primoz Roglic in the Skateboarding competition. (And yeah, I'm totally not writing this to distract myself from other sporting events where penalties might be missed.)

TRENDING THREADS