• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Page 26 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I did really good with supporting Bardet in the Alps - he is in top 10. My next mission is supporting Mauri in LBL. He always comes back. I like that. And I like the cat.
About the "alchocol race" - after the last beer, they stop for a beer - they are now four possible beer stops from finish line, two of them B&B (and with dicounts if you stay more than a day). Don't really see that one finished before Giro.

Tomorrow all new Fameous NO race today - don't miss it!
I will.

Ah wait, is that the one that neither Primoz Roglic nor Adam Yates will start? I've heard Androni won't start either, although they got a wildcard in the last second. But apparently they are all having their cake and eating it in Ibiza.
There also won't be a finish line but the organizers apparently don't worry about it at all, stating that's completely normal for a no race and I guess they are right. I am a bit disappointed about the lack of beer and mortadella as prizes, though, especially since Pidcock won't be there and it would not have been a problem if he'd won and not drank the beer. What's nice: No tactics will be involved, so the strongest rider will surely win.
Personally I think Alaphilippe will attack over the no-berg, but he'll completely empty himself with that effort and then Pi-no and Sergio He-nao will counter-attack. In the end, like I said, surely the strongest rider will win and that will be Aaron Nobody of course, unless Jay Vine, which is the code name of Jonas Vingegaard, pips him over the non-existent finish line. Can't wait! Do you know when it starts?

• Haha
Reactions: RedheadDane
Haimar Zubeldia spotted in his natural habitat.
Ninja-Stealth-Vaping.jpg

Ah wait, is that the one that neither Primoz Roglic nor Adam Yates will start? I've heard Androni won't start either, although they got a wildcard in the last second. But apparently they are all having their cake and eating it in Ibiza.
There also won't be a finish line but the organizers apparently don't worry about it at all, stating that's completely normal for a no race and I guess they are right. I am a bit disappointed about the lack of beer and mortadella as prizes, though, especially since Pidcock won't be there and it would not have been a problem if he'd won and not drank the beer. What's nice: No tactics will be involved, so the strongest rider will surely win.
Personally I think Alaphilippe will attack over the no-berg, but he'll completely empty himself with that effort and then Pi-no and Sergio He-nao will counter-attack. In the end, like I said, surely the strongest rider will win and that will be Aaron Nobody of course, unless Jay Vine, which is the code name of Jonas Vingegaard, pips him over the non-existent finish line. Can't wait! Do you know when it starts?

Are you okay? Were you okay when you wrote this?

Are you okay? Were you okay when you wrote this?
She might be still recovering from PTRD (Post Traumatic Roglic Disorder). Her "adventures" had to have taken a toll on her mental and physical well being. On top of him still not returning her calls or texts, the bastard. :(:mad:
What she needs is some In-n-Out, triple shot of tequila, and ice cream.

She might be still recovering from PTRD (Post Traumatic Roglic Disorder). Her "adventures" had to have taken a toll on her mental and physical well being. On top of him still not returning her calls or texts, the bastard. :(:mad:
What she needs is some In-n-Out, triple shot of tequila, and ice cream.

Almost. What I need is actually some red wine and cake. And what is in-n-out? Not sure I need that.
I surely do have PTRD. He doesn't answer at all. I can understand it's difficult when he's in a race and he always seems to be these times, but surely there are a few minutes in between?

Wow, what a day of racing we had!

Cille finally got her first WT win in the Lies, nothing But Lies in front of Julie Van de Velde and Pauliena Rooijakkers.
As expected Valverde was once again the strongest man on the hill in Ans, though it was a bit surprising it took place in Denmark this time. But it was definitely a nice birthday present for the now 410 year old Spaniard, who was at his best level since 2017/18, when he outsprinted the 2019 version of Julian Alaphilippe today.

And let's not forget that Bastogne-Liège-Bastogne was taking place, the first mixed monument!
It was an experiment, but I thought it was great and I'm happy that it looks like they are going to repeat it. On this first edition there were only five teams taking part, hopefully in the future there will be more. Team Lovely Losers almost won with that final bike throw of Hodeg, after being put in a great position by Cecilie Uttrup Ludwig, but in the end van Vleuten was just too strong after being led out perfectly by Cavendish of Team Time Travel.

And let's not forget that Bastogne-Liège-Bastogne was taking place, the first mixed monument!
It was an experiment, but I thought it was great and I'm happy that it looks like they are going to repeat it. On this first edition there were only five teams taking part, hopefully in the future there will be more. Team Lovely Losers almost won with that final bike throw of Hodeg, after being put in a great position by Cecilie Uttrup Ludwig, but in the end van Vleuten was just too strong after being led out perfectly by Cavendish of Team Time Travel.

Team Time Travel is of course the love child of its two managers Juan José Cobo and Juan José Cobo .

Almost. What I need is actually some red wine and cake. And what is in-n-out? Not sure I need that.
I surely do have PTRD. He doesn't answer at all. I can understand it's difficult when he's in a race and he always seems to be these times, but surely there are a few minutes in between?
It is a hamburger fast food restaurant. Really good quality and pretty inexpensive but always SUPER busy. The name might be In-n-Out but it is more In-Wait-Out.

No race today was won by Vliegen! He finally gets that top spot for Intermarché, so deserved after his efforts in the last races.

Just to keep you up: Primoz finally answered today! He said he had lost his phone... Hm. :confused2: He said he's too busy planning the Slovenia-Germany Tour, unfortunately, but that Tadej would probably like to do it instead. He "forgot" to give me Tadej's number, though. :rolleyes:
But he said getting kidnapped was an exciting experience and although he didn't want to experience that again his partner would use the anecdote in her next book. Hey! I wanted to do that! By the way, I had told him how many fans he has in this forum and he wrote he would take a look now and then, to see what's written about him. :smirkcat: (Hope he doesn't mind I still don't use the correct letters for Slovenian names...)

Reactions: Sandisfan
No race today was won by Vliegen! He finally gets that top spot for Intermarché, so deserved after his efforts in the last races.

Just to keep you up: Primoz finally answered today! He said he had lost his phone... Hm. :confused2: He said he's too busy planning the Slovenia-Germany Tour, unfortunately, but that Tadej would probably like to do it instead. He "forgot" to give me Tadej's number, though. :rolleyes:
But he said getting kidnapped was an exciting experience and although he didn't want to experience that again his partner would use the anecdote in her next book. Hey! I wanted to do that! By the way, I had told him how many fans he has in this forum and he wrote he would take a look now and then, to see what's written about him. :smirkcat: (Hope he doesn't mind I still don't use the correct letters for Slovenian names...)
The bastard. Steals your idea, breaks your heart, pretends to be on speaking terms with Pogacar, and is using the joy and fun you brought him to make money. On the plus side, Pinot won't be busy so can give you all his time.

The bastard. Steals your idea, breaks your heart, pretends to be on speaking terms with Pogacar, and is using the joy and fun you brought him to make money. On the plus side, Pinot won't be busy so can give you all his time.

I need to stop this kidnapping nonsense now. I have already built myself quite a bad reputation. Wait - it wasn't me, but Redhead and Samu. :mad:

(Oh damn, this is the Chamber of Lies. How do I get out of here?)

• Haha
Reactions: Sandisfan

TRENDING THREADS