• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Page 30 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Sorry, GT must really mess up tomorrow (really hope he is ok) to gain enough points to take first place from PR in "How to loose a won race in last stage".
But I'm still a bit confused about PR in PN - we saw thorn shorts, but not the falls - were there attemps to kidnap him in play and he just run from that?

Well, I'm looking down here now and then anyway... but of course they downgraded us by not taking this seriously.
Can't they see it's counterproductive? Now we will probably spam the other threads even more with our nonsense, when they could have had kept it mostly in one thread.
Toby can be really happy, I guess, now new forum readers won't see his first post whenever they come in...

To the curious people: I got a notification overnight which said:

"Your thread . was moved to a different forum. Reason: The thread title is confusing and irritating that it was changed, with the last however many comments revolving around the title change. Please keep this nonsense where it belongs."

But yeah, I'm actually quite glad it has been removed. I know it was funny when it happened but I struggle to see its comic validity now.

"Your thread . was moved to a different forum. Reason: The thread title is confusing and irritating that it was changed, with the last however many comments revolving around the title change. Please keep this nonsense where it belongs."

But yeah, I'm actually quite glad it has been removed. I know it was funny when it happened but I struggle to see its comic validity now.
Of course you struggle... you've failed to see it in the first place already.

You created this monstrocity!
Then it just sort of... took a life of its own, and became rather weird.

That's some Grade A sass if I ever saw it.

Reactions: RedheadDane

TRENDING THREADS