• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Page 36 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I did while it was still in the main section of the forum and it was so annoying to have to see the thread every day. But now that it has been removed, I only see it very rarely and now I'm just puzzled as to what keeps you going.

As BlueRoads pointed out; it's a good place for randomness. After all; the whole discussion about "Quinn Stages" got moved over from the Slovenia thread, and that all start because of auto-correct.
But anyway... what did you expect was gonna happen when you initially edited the title to the whole "Move Along" thing? You weren't actually expecting us to, well, move along, were you?

Reactions: MTV
As BlueRoads pointed out; it's a good place for randomness. After all; the whole discussion about "Quinn Stages" got moved over from the Slovenia thread, and that all start because of auto-correct.
But anyway... what did you expect was gonna happen when you initially edited the title to the whole "Move Along" thing? You weren't actually expecting us to, well, move along, were you?

I didn't think it would be an active thread for at least three months, if that's what you're asking.

Update on our tag team match.
It will be the main event of Wrestlemania 38 so plenty of time for all parties to prepare.
We have "Silent" SHAD0W93 and Blue "The Conqueror" Roads vs Redhead "Destroying" Dane and Samu "Sucker Punch" Cuenca with special guest referee Greg "Straight Shooter" Rowlerson. This will be a no disqualification, no holds bared mix tag team match inside HELL IN A CELL(!). There will be tables, chairs, and ladders (Oh My!). Four will enter and only two, shall leave.
The winners shall become the inaugural World Heavyweight Tag Team Champions of Cyclingnew Forum. The second most prestigious title after the World Heavyweight 24/7 Prediction's Champion. Not only will the winner's receive these prestigious championships but also a free all day trip with Roglic and free In-n-Out for life and personally delivered to your front door, no matter the country. Purchase your PPV subscriptions now before it's too late at the cheap price of 20.99 USD. But wait! If you purchase within the next 20 minutes you also receive a tennis breakdown video of Andy Murray highlights from Red "Encyclopedia" Rick and nice refreshing drinks in the Carolina's with "Balaverde" Koronin. With 5 easy payments of 25.68 USD you will also receive a free year subscription to cyclings history from Libertine "Omniscient" Seguros. Returns are free, just pay shipping and handling. BUY NOW! Before it is too late.

This concludes your paid programming.

I'm bored at work and all there is on tv is infomercials and I'm bored of studying. SOS.

As no purchases have been made within the 20 minutes, the offer has been extended for an additional 24 hours, just for you! 702 007 1170. Buy now!
Pay per view subscriptions are at an all time low. We understand it has been troubling times and some race in France is about to start, I think something about trying a cafe in different town each day and first one to accomplish 21 different ones win. Because of these extenuating circumstances price has dropped to $10. Buy now before they’re gone and you’re left wondering who leaves victorious.

This surely is the furthest Grand Départ... nice homage to Belarus cycling.

Yes, they've travelled far East this time around. Also having Darya Domracheva to shoot at the peloton at the finish line is a nice touch. The riders have to remember to stay away from the middle of the road, cause she usually starts with the center targets. She isn't the best shooter though and her shape is questionable, so it might not make a difference where they are.

• Haha
Reactions: RedheadDane
Yes, they've travelled far East this time around. Also having Darya Domracheva to shoot at the peloton at the finish line is a nice touch. The riders have to remember to stay away from the middle of the road, cause she usually starts with the center targets. She isn't the best shooter though and her shape is questionable, so it might not make a difference where they are.
Well, she did manage to bring that plane down a few weeks ago, which means transfers on wheels only.

• Wow
Reactions: Samu Cuenca

TRENDING THREADS