• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

36th Settimana Internazionale Coppi e Bartali; 23rd to 27th of March 2021

Page 6 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Looks like it. GC is pretty tight:

Vingegaard
Hayter +1
Sosa +1
Schultz +1
Hermans +3
And tomorrow is constantly up and down, should be an interesting race.
Vini Zabu has the potential to give Jakub a pretty good sprint train. Gradek is a strong TTer with a decent sprint, Liam Bertazzo is part of the italian Track cycling TP team and Stacchiotti is a decent lesser sprinter and his leadout man. If Jakub can get his positioning sorted out he should pick up a decent amount of (plain) flat stages in lesser races.

Reactions: Sandisfan
What kind of a rider is Ethan Hayter? I can see he goes well on almost every terrain. Is he a classics rider with a fast sprint, a puncher, a sprinter who can hang on the climbs? He seems to be a good TTer, too. Is he the next great (in a couple of years) allrounder in the mold of van Aert? Is he similar to a young Sagan?

Reactions: Sandisfan
What kind of a rider is Ethan Hayter? I can see he goes well on almost every terrain. Is he a classics rider with a fast sprint, a puncher, a sprinter who can hang on the climbs? He seems to be a good TTer, too. Is he the next great (in a couple of years) allrounder in the mold of van Aert? Is he similar to a young Sagan?
He has some good results in stage races among the U23 so knowing Sky/Ineos I'm leaning towards British Tour winner as most probable outcome.

• Haha
Reactions: Eeslliw

TRENDING THREADS