• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

40th Route du Sud [2.1]

Page 10 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Stage
Clipboard_zpszy2bhczw.jpg

GC
GC_zps2c0puz4b.jpg

Meh.

I would like Quintana to stop playing games and just go for it. I could understand it last year, with Contador and downhill and all, but this year at a MTF? We know how strong he is, he can't hide it, but he obviously prefers to keep his cards to himself at Sud.

But what an impressive performance by Soler tho. Wtf.

Re: Re:

DNP-Old said:
RattaKuningas said:
DNP-Old said:
What a boring race.

Even if Quitana would've done something it would have still been boring because nobody could've challenged him anyways. I'd say that at least we had unexpected winner today.
I wouldn't mind seeing Nairo go all-out and test himself before le Tour.

Same, but whatever. He shouldn't ride to please us, I think he has done the tests he needed.

Re:

portugal11 said:
Quintana will never learn... what a boring rider, what a waste of talent. He could be almost a new pantani but he rides too cautious
For a rider of Quintana's calibre it'd almost be silly to not gift this win to a young, deserving teammate, for whom this victory will mean 10000x more than it would to Quintana.

maltiv said:
portugal11 said:
Quintana will never learn... what a boring rider, what a waste of talent. He could be almost a new pantani but he rides too cautious
For a rider of Quintana's calibre it'd almost be silly to not gift this win to a young, deserving teammate, for whom this victory will mean 10000x more than it would to Quintana.

Yet felt the need to steal that second place from Carthy. #noclass.

BigMac said:
maltiv said:
portugal11 said:

Yet felt the need to steal that second place from Carthy. #noclass.
Oh please.