• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

51st Amstel Gold Race, 249km - 17/04/16

Page 10 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Gigs_98 said:
Seriously Kwiat? I thought he would be in way better shape than last year but he can't even follow such a huge group. And if he feels so bad why did Sky work so hard?

Remember the last time we had a hilly 250+km one day race on a rainy day?
Sky-GB put everyone on the front for ages and with 100km to day every single rider had DNFed

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Gigs_98 said:
Seriously Kwiat? I thought he would be in way better shape than last year but he can't even follow such a huge group. And if he feels so bad why did Sky work so hard?

Gilbert, Dumoulin and even Kwiat not being able to follow the peloton is certainly unexpected

GuyIncognito said:
Gigs_98 said:

Remember the last time we had a hilly 250+km one day race on a rainy day?
Sky-GB put everyone on the front for ages and with 100km to day every single rider had DNFed
Hasn't exactly been that rainy today. Or as hard. Or as exciting.

TRENDING THREADS