• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

52nd Amstel Gold Race - April 16 - 261km

Page 16 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re:

Saint Unix said:
Not a big fan of the new finish. Looks like a guaranteed mass sprint between the punchy sprinters. GVA for the win, depending on his recovery from Sunday. Otherwise Matthews or Colbrelli.

I hope Gilbert, Kwiato, Alaphilippe and Valverde try to blow the race apart a bit before the finish, in which case we could have a good race. I don't think they have a chance of winning it from a bunch sprint against the guys mentioned above with Cauberg being so far from the finish. Geulhemmerberg and Bemelerberg don't look selective enough.
I love the new finish. This has been the best edition of this race in years and years.

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
Re: Re:

Zinoviev Letter said:
Gloin22 said:
Zinoviev Letter said:
Gigs_98 said:
Zinoviev Letter said:
A racist and an actual fascist in the winning group.
Who is a fascist?

Rojas is a big admirer of Franco.

no serious historian classifies Franco's rule as fascist but whateover :p

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskHistorians/comments/44rf86/was_francisco_franco_a_fascist_or_was_his/

Please try not to be any more stupid than you really have to be.

Go watch a documentary then maybe, I know reading is hard for you.

First times in ages I dont care who wins, both will deserve it

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
*** YEAH!

Kwiatko tried to do the same little trick with Gilbert as he did with Sagan in MSR, but Gilbert is a more experienced and stronger rider than Sagan.